This is a summary. For all delivery details, please click here.
- Excluding print-to-order items, orders are usually dispatched the next working day. When capacity allows, we dispatch orders the same working day; this is more likely to happen for orders placed before 9AM.
UK Delivery Addresses
Countries included: United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey.
- Postage and packaging for most orders with a total greater than £5 are free.
- We add a small order charge of 70p for orders less than £5, and a few larger or low-value bulky items have a fixed-rate postage charge of £2.95 per order.
- Jersey/Guernsey orders over £135 are subject to GST. You are liable for any import charges or taxes.
- Large (30cm sq., A3 mounted and above) print-to-order items have a fixed-rate postage charge of £11.99 for any number of print-to-order items. Postage for other items is charged separately.
- All orders under £40 are sent via First Class post. All orders over £40 are sent via First Class Recorded Delivery. We may also choose to send orders below £40, at our cost, via Recorded Delivery.
- Once dispatched, your parcel should arrive the next day, although some may arrive the day after.
- We also offer Royal Mail Special Delivery for an additional cost. THIS SERVICE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED.
Worldwide Delivery Addresses
Countries included: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, USA/United States.
COVID-19 UPDATE: We're still unable to ship to Australia.
- Postage and packing for orders up to £15.00 costs £4.95 per order, with orders over this value costing £17.95 per order. However, a few larger or low-value bulky items, regardless of total order value, have a postage charge of £20.95 per order.
- Unfortunately, due to their size, large (30cm sq. A3 mounted and above) print-to-order items cannot be shipped to your destination.
- Orders up to £15.00 are sent via Airmail. All other orders are sent via Airmail, International Signed and/or Tracked.
- Once dispatched, your parcel should arrive within 7 working days.
About Esther RemmingtonBritish artist Esther Remmington has had a love of myth and magic for as long as she can remember, and began drawing fairytale characters when she was a child. Esther's work explores many fantastic, mythic, and spiritual themes, including dragons and Celtic Gods and Goddesses. She finds much inspiration in the beauty of nature, and because of this, you'll often find animals nestled within her paintings. View more by Esther Remmington.
Source: Printed in the UK