Greeting CardMargaret Gregson
Fairy-themed card by artist Margaret Gregson. The card is blank inside for your own message.
Printed in the UK on FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council) approved card. Comes with a Kraft envelope made from recycled paper. The outer wrapper is made from biodegradable corn starch.
This is a summary. For all delivery details, please click here.
- Excluding print-to-order items, orders are usually dispatched the next working day. When capacity allows, we dispatch orders the same working day; this is more likely to happen for orders placed before 9AM.
UK Delivery Addresses
Countries included: United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey.
- Postage and packaging for most orders with a total greater than £5 are free.
- We add a small order charge of 70p for orders less than £5, and a few larger or low-value bulky items have a fixed-rate postage charge of £2.95 per order.
- Jersey/Guernsey orders over £135 are subject to GST. You are liable for any import charges or taxes.
- Large (30cm sq., A3 mounted and above) print-to-order items have a fixed-rate postage charge of £11.99 for any number of print-to-order items. Postage for other items is charged separately.
- All orders under £40 are sent via First Class post. All orders over £40 are sent via First Class Recorded Delivery. We may also choose to send orders below £40, at our cost, via Recorded Delivery.
- Once dispatched, your parcel should arrive the next day, although some may arrive the day after.
- We also offer Royal Mail Special Delivery for an additional cost. THIS SERVICE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED.
Worldwide Delivery Addresses
Countries included: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, USA/United States.
COVID-19 UPDATE: We're still unable to ship to Australia.
- Postage and packing for orders up to £15.00 costs £4.95 per order, with orders over this value costing £17.95 per order. However, a few larger or low-value bulky items, regardless of total order value, have a postage charge of £20.95 per order.
- Unfortunately, due to their size, large (30cm sq. A3 mounted and above) print-to-order items cannot be shipped to your destination.
- Orders up to £15.00 are sent via Airmail. All other orders are sent via Airmail, International Signed and/or Tracked.
- Once dispatched, your parcel should arrive within 7 working days.
About Margaret GregsonFrom being a small child, Margaret has always loved drawing, and always had a fascination with fairies and fairytales. She has always believed in fairies and magic and when her own children were small she used to love inventing stories for them around magical themes.
Margaret has developed her own artistic style over many years after studying art at college in the 1970s. While she has drawn inspiration from artists she admires, including Cam, Michael Hague and Arthur Rackham, her main source of inspiration continues to be her own imagination.
She has an absolute passion for her work and finds it difficult to describe the wonderful sense of achievement she gets from producing a finished piece of work. She is a perfectionist, and can spend many hours working on a fine detail until satisfied that she has got it right. View more by Margaret Gregson.
Size: 5" x 7"
Source: Printed in the UK