Greeting CardJane Crowther
This is a summary. For all delivery details, please click here.
- Excluding print-to-order items, orders are usually dispatched the next working day. When capacity allows, we dispatch orders the same working day; this is more likely to happen for orders placed before 9AM.
UK Delivery Addresses
Countries included: United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey.
- Postage and packaging for most orders with a total greater than £5 are free.
- We add a small order charge of 70p for orders less than £5, and a few larger or low-value bulky items have a fixed-rate postage charge of £2.95 per order.
- Jersey/Guernsey orders over £135 are subject to GST. You are liable for any import charges or taxes.
- Large (30cm sq., A3 mounted and above) print-to-order items have a fixed-rate postage charge of £11.99 for any number of print-to-order items. Postage for other items is charged separately.
- All orders under £40 are sent via First Class post. All orders over £40 are sent via First Class Recorded Delivery. We may also choose to send orders below £40, at our cost, via Recorded Delivery.
- Once dispatched, your parcel should arrive the next day, although some may arrive the day after.
- We also offer Royal Mail Special Delivery for an additional cost. THIS SERVICE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED.
Worldwide Delivery Addresses
Countries included: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, USA/United States.
COVID-19 UPDATE: We're still unable to ship to Australia.
- Postage and packing for orders up to £15.00 costs £4.95 per order, with orders over this value costing £17.95 per order. However, a few larger or low-value bulky items, regardless of total order value, have a postage charge of £20.95 per order.
- Unfortunately, due to their size, large (30cm sq. A3 mounted and above) print-to-order items cannot be shipped to your destination.
- Orders up to £15.00 are sent via Airmail. All other orders are sent via Airmail, International Signed and/or Tracked.
- Once dispatched, your parcel should arrive within 7 working days.
About Jane CrowtherOriginally from York (UK), Jane Crowther studied Illustration BA(Hons) at Kingston Polytechnic.
In the early 1990’s, whilst based in North London, Jane designed a small range of greeting cards to supplement her meagre income as an artist, initially selling them at craft fairs alongside her large multi-media paintings. The cards started to sell really well and Jane made the commercial decision to concentrate on her card designs. These first cards, called the Snout range, featured a cute little bug character with a plastic nose and wobbly eyes. The earliest Snout cards were a labour-intensive cottage industry – they were hand-painted and the noses and eyes were glued on by hand.
Today, every design has a tiny little bug hidden somewhere in the image. This was originally done as a way to link the art ranges to the original cartoon-style bugs of the Snout range. View more by Jane Crowther.
Size: 4.5" x 6.5" approx.
Source: Printed in the UK